Lil' Blonde Darling: Blonde On Blonde!

Blonde Beauty Icon Blonde On Blonde

I'm so excited by this post I can barely type! Behold the seXXXed up lezzie glaMOUR of Blonde On Blonde! It was a little known pop duo, started by Jilly Johnson and Nina Carter from the UK in 1977! The two blonde glamour models were made semi-famous by posing topless as "Page Three girls" in England's infamous tabloid newspaper The Sun. Of course, what better way to parlay that new found fame than to cut a record and become pop tarts? It's only logical. With their sexually suggestive name, they were known for their risqué album covers which featured overtly homoerotic overtones. Unfortunately, they really only saw any form of success in Japan...but their 1979 cover of Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love" is ridiculous and amazing! Blonde on Blonde is basically a 1970's disco version of Samantha Fox x2 OR a disco lesbian, non-twin version of Cherie & Marie Currie and I couldn't be happier!!

Stir me up!

 Pussy Bump

Why don't I own this outfit??

Picture Disc

 Blonde all over!

The only train I want to ride!

 Choker