Blonde Brunch glaMOUR!


If you follow my blog/Twitter you must surely know I LOVE brunch (see here --> NYC Unlimited Mimosa Brunch = Drunk Trainwreck glaMOUR!)!! NYC does brunch like no other. We play brunch like a sport. It's true. Now that summer is here I rounded up some of my peeps; the glamorous Amanda Lepore and a gaggle of my gays and hit the town in full looks, prepared to drink ourselves silly! Thanks to my new favorite blog I ♥ Brunch, I have discovered a new all-you-can-drink jam: Vamos! on 1st Ave in Gramercy. It's a Mexican joint that has an unlimited frozen margarita drink special for only $6!! I do love a champagne mimosa....but I love tequila just as much! The entrees are all cheap too and way tasty! They have yummy Mexican choices like huevos rancheros along with traditional brunch items like Eggs Benedict and pancakes (but with a Latin flair). I had a chorizo, bell pepper and jack cheese omelet that hit the spot and the guacamole was bitchin'! The brunch option is fairly new to Vamos! so it wasn't over-crowded or loud...which was quite the perk! My posse and I caused quite a stir and I believe we commanded everyone's attention (shocker). Feeling ourselves and our tequila buzz we hit the streets for an impromptu photo shoot and general life living.

Wanting to continue the pAArty, the HOUSE of BaD kIDs!'s Richard Kennedy and I headed down to Rivington Street and took advantage of Bondi Road's drink special: $20 for all you can drink in 2 hours!! Rough. After a disco nap at his place in Harlem, we headed back downtown to dance our asses off at Susanne Bartsch and Kenny Kenny's VANDAM, then meet back up with Amanda at Hiro. If that wasn't enough, we ran into Kelle Calco outside and followed him back to Rivington Street and to my favorite bar, St. Jerome. I blacked out by this point but I do remember taking swigs off his tequila bottle! I love winning at life!

Blonde brunch glaMOUR!

FrankenWEAVE!

 Just a quick hormone pill pop!

 LOL!

Girls and the gays!

Taking over!

mother's milk

Starting to get sloppy!

 Watch where you walk, 'cause the sidewalks talk

If you can't stand the heat then get off my street

Oh, the fucking glaMOUR!!

Jordan, what big eyes you have!

j'adore

A motley crew!

Latino luvin'!

Post no bills

Granny WASN'T ready!

Cows.

#mess

 Bigger #mess!

Newman!

with my boo Shawn and Tyler Stone at Hiro!

Mandy in red....Jordan in corset.

Where it all began!

I ♥ Kelle and Ian El Dorado!

Starting to loose control!

Tara Foxx = gorge!!

Oh look....it's Daiquiri!

FU!